Apologies to the rest of the NFL, but Tom Brady won’t be satisfied with just one more Super Bowl this Sunday in Minneapolis.

In a screening of the newest episode (Episode 5) of “Tom vs. Time” set to be released Sunday on Facebook, Brady is shown telling his wife Gisele Bundchen he wants: “Two more Super Bowls.”

“He can have as many Super Bowls as he likes,’’ Gisele responded (via USA Today).

Brady, 40, said he wants to play until he’s 45 and considering he’s the frontrunner for this year’s MVP to be awarded Saturday, who is anyone to tell him he can’t?

“Your first love’s your first love,’’ Brady says in the episode. “And I want to keep doing it because I think I can. …

“When the day comes when I feel like I can’t do it anymore, whether even physically, which I doubt, or more mentally that I won’t be able to, you know, give what I need to to the other parts of my life, I’ll say it’s enough. But it’s not going to be for a while, though.”

The Philadelphia Eagles will try to keep Brady and the Patriots from securing the first of those final two Super Bowls when they take the field at U.S. Bank Stadium at 6:30 p.m. ET on Sunday, Feb. 4 (NBC).