Bengaluru FC head coach Albert Roca is expecting a tough game on Thursday against Pune City and is wary of the attacking firepower of their opponents.

"I expect a tough game. Pune have shown they are more or less on the same level. They have the same points. So it is going to be difficult. They have enough experience in their players and the coach to put us in trouble tomorrow."

"Alfaro, Marcelinho, we have to study a lot. One thing is just videos and the other is to think how to stop them. I think we are ready for that. We are aware how difficult it is to stop these kinds of players."

Pune City have managed just one win in their three home games so far and the coach of the visiting team is hoping for that home form to stay intact tomorrow.

"At the end of the season, teams are always getting more points when they play home than when they play. They have not started so well here. At the end of the season, they will get more points. But I hope tomorrow is not going to be the start of this change."
Bengaluru FC claimed a hard-fought win over NorthEast United in their previous ISL game but Roca said that his team needs to find their own luck when they play football games.

"In the first two games, we were performing really well. It was not easy [in the last game]. Any game here is difficult, especially for us away side. It is football so we have to do our work and look for the lucky moments," said the Spaniard who also shrugged off suggestions from other coaches that his team are favourites to win the ISL title this season.

"I don't mind what the others consider. What I want is to go ahead and try to not make a lot of errors, try to improve. We are on the way