Still feeling fresh despite the longest stretch of continuous cricket in his professional career, giant Queensland quick Billy Stanlake can't wait to get to the UAE and exact T20 revenge on Pakistan.

Stanlake is part of the 14-player squad taking on Pakistan in three T20 internationals later this month and will fly to the Emirates with more game time under his belt than ever.

Since the first week of September, the 23-year-old has played club cricket in Brisbane, as well as three 50-over warm-up games and six JLT One-Day Cup games for the Bulls.

Before that he played three one-dayers for Australia A in India, five T20s against Pakistan (three) and Zimbabwe (two) in Harare, and a one-off T20 and four ODIs in England.

The 204cm paceman has missed only two matches in that time; one ODI against England when his troublesome big toe flared up, and when was rested in the JLT Cup due to his hectic workload.

All of that cricket and globe-trotting travel has been crammed into less than four months, and Stanlake says the consistent bowling has seen an improvement in performance.

"It's been a very good winter and start of the summer now," Stanlake told cricket.com.au after Queensland's JLT Cup semi-final loss to Tasmania.

"It's probably the most cricket I've ever played.

"That's been the biggest thing for me, actually getting that continuity for once, and I've found the more I've played the easier it's getting.

"I feel like my consistency is getting better the more I play.

"Hopefully I can continue that and the body keeps good."

Stanlake's fiery opening spell against the Tigers, in which he removed in-form openers Matthew Wade and Ben McDermott, wasn't enough to prevent his side from exiting the tournament.

It means his next assignment is the T20 international series against Pakistan, the team that beat Australia in the 20-over triangular series final in Harare in July.

On that tour of Zimbabwe, Australia had the chance to go top of the T20 rankings but were ultimately denied by the Pakistanis, who claimed the number one ranking for themselves.

"It would be nice to pip them this time," he said.

"Obviously, they're the number one ranked team and we're striving to get to that point.

"Three big T20s and I think we've got a really strong squad and hopefully we can pip them."

While he's quickly becoming a permanent fixture in Australia's white ball teams, Stanlake says he still doesn't know when he'll return to playing first-class cricket, an absence that now stretches back to December 2015.

"I think it'll happen when the time is right," he said of his JLT Sheffield Shield prospects.

"I don't want to look too far ahead. I'm taking it one step at a time, tournament to tournament and once the time is right I'm sure Shield cricket will come."