SYDNEY’S super sprinter Redzel will be given a licence to thrill in Melbourne this spring after his second successive win in The Everest.

Trainer Peter Snowden said Redzel has come through the world’s richest turf race in such good order he may contest in the Group 1 Manikato Stakes under lights at Moonee Valley on October 26 and then the Group 1 Darley Classic at Flemington on November 10.

“Redzel will definitely go to the Darley Classic but he’s also nominated for the Manikato Stakes and I wouldn’t rule that out yet,’’ Snowden said.

“He had a pretty tough run on a very testing track in The Everest but he has eaten up everything since the race and is nice and bright (Saturday).’’

Redzel led throughout and defied his chasers to win the second renewal of The Everest at Royal Randwick last Saturday, confirming his rating as the nation’s best sprinter.

Redzel took his career prizemoney to over $15.3 million — the second highest in Australian racing history behind Winx on $19.88 million — when he earned a cool $6 million for winning the Everest.

And there is every chance Redzel will return next year to attempt an Everest three-peat.

“It is possible but I don’t dare to think that far ahead,’’ Snowden said.

“We are just going to soak up the next couple of weeks, I’ve got to keep telling myself this has happened again.

“To win the first Everest last year was super but to win this race a second time is incredible.’’