JILLAROOS playmaker Zahara Temara has claimed three straight premierships with the Burleigh Bears, each as special as the last.

But as the club look to secure their fourth grand final victory in the southeast Queensland women’s competition on Saturday, she has revealed why her sister Chante could make this game the most memorable yet.

Midway through this season, 17-year-old Chante was promoted to the women’s side, with her talent too good for coaching staff to resist.

Normally a playmaker like her older sister, Chante has been playing at fullback for Burleigh and helped catapult them into the grand final last week in their semi-final victory over Ipswich.

And while the Temara sisters are not getting ahead of themselves, Zahara said a win next week would be all the more special if she can do it alongside Chante.

“It would mean everything,” she said.

“She started late in the season but she’s been the standout in a lot of our games. If we can pull it off, it would mean a lot for our family.”

Making the occasion all the more grand, the premiership match will be played at Cbus Super Stadium as a curtain raiser to the Titans and Panthers NRL clash, and will also be broadcast live on FoxSports.

While Zahara has featured in television games before — including the women’s State of Origin and the World Cup final — it will be the first time Chante is exposed to a greater audience.

The teenager has a promising future and wants to follow in the footsteps of her sister, who will play for the Roosters in the inaugural women’s NRL.

Before that however, she just wants to get this premiership victory.

“It would be crazy because I’ve watched my sister play in grand finals for the last three years,” she said.

“It would be pretty cool to win it with her instead of watching her … I hope to be just like her.”