Sergio Aguero doesn't believe that Tottenham forward Harry Kane would have any problems fitting in with Real Madrid.

Rumours have been floated of a possible deal that would see Kane move to the La Liga giants, with Gareth Bale heading back to his old club in part-exchange.

Kane has been a goalscoring machine for Spurs, setting a Premier League record for goals in a calendar year with 39 in 2017, and his manager Mauricio Pochettino has come out to say that it would be impossible to put a price on his star man.

But with transfer season in full swing, the 24-year-old will undoubtedly continue to draw links with the likes of Madrid, and Manchester City forward Sergio Aguero doesn't think he would have any issues playing for the biggest clubs in the world.

"The truth is that players of this quality, I think they wouldn’t have a problem playing for such an important club as Real Madrid is," Aguero told reporters after scoring in his side's 3-1 win over Watford on Tuesday.

Aguero, who sits four goals back of Kane in the Premier League top-scorer race, dropped another hint about his future away from City, but says what the Spurs man decides to do is none of his concern.

"I don’t know what he is thinking but that’s not my problem, it’s his," the Argentine said.

Aguero and City are enjoying a memorable season, while Kane and Tottenham are fighting for a Champions League spot.

Spurs are currently fifth in the Premier League, four points back of fourth placed Liverpool with a game in hand.

However, the gap between them and Pep Guardiola's runaway leaders is an astonishing 22 points.

Spurs are back in action against West Ham on Thursday and will be hoping for Kane's return to the lineup after he sat out their win over Swansea City as he recovered from an illness