MANCHESTER City and Spurs are locked in a four-way battle for a PSG star, while Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri is readying a swoop in his homeland.

That and more in another edition of Rumour Mill!

CITY, SPURS IN 4-WAY BATTLE FOR PSG STAR
Premier League giants Manchester City and Spurs are locked in a four-way battle for the signature of PSG star Adrien Rabiot according to Express.

Rabiot’s relationship with the French champions has allegedly deteriorated to the point where they’re looking to cash in on the midfieler.

The 23-year-old was a big contributor in last season’s league and Cup double, but has recently entered the final year of his contract and could potentially leave on a free transfer at the end of this season.

City are thought to see Rabiot as a replacement for Yaya Toure, but Spurs as well as Barcelona and Juventus are also keen on the Frenchman.

SARRI EYES ITALIAN SWOOP
Chelsea are reportedly leading the chase for Fiorentina young gun Federico Chiesa.

Express report Blues boss Maurizio Sarri is keenly monitoring the 20-year-old, and is ready to go head to head with his former club Napoli for the starlet’s signature.

A right winger, Chiesa is in high demand after a strong start to the Serie A season.

Juventus reportedly had a big offer turned down for the star in the recently closed transfer window but Sarri is refusing to give up on signing him and is aware the likes of Napoli can’t compete with the financial muscle of his new club.

“Fiorentina refused offers of £63 million (A$115m),” Chiesa told Corriere Della Sera.

“The summer has been peaceful, there were no anxieties related to the market because, in agreement with the club, I decided that I would stay in Florence.

“It was the best choice, and knowing that I’m worth so much does not detract from my sleep, nor does it affect my life.

“Prices in recent years have skyrocketed and I’m simply going to try and not think about it.”

SUAREZ OUT, KANE IN?
In one of the more remarkable rumours reported of late, Spanish outlet Don Balon suggest that Barcelona could be ready to sign Spurs star Harry Kane as a replacement for prolific striker Luis Suarez.

The report suggests the 32-year-old is nearing his expiration date at the Camp Nou, with the club lurking around Kane as a potential new front man.

The England star would reportedly cost roughly 150 million euros (A$243M).

BAILLY READY TO QUIT UTD
Manchester United star Eric Bailly could be set to leave the club in January.

The Mirror report the centre-back is interesting Spurs and Arsenal after a reduced role has seen him dropped for the 3-0 loss against Tottenham, and used as a late substitute against Burnley and most recently Watford.

Bailly joined United for a hefty £30m in 2016, and has been out of favour since playing a role in the club’s calamitous loss to Brighton last month.

He appears to have no shortage of admirers if he opts to seek an exit.