THE Premier League’s elite are circling English starlet Jadon Sancho as the 18-year-old sets the Bundesliga alight... but he won’t come cheap.

That and more in another edition of Rumour Mill!

PL GIANTS CIRCLE SANCHO
Borussia Dortmund young gun Jadon Sancho is interesting the Premier League’s elite, with the teen set to cost at least £100m (A$184m), according to The Sun.

Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and Spurs are thought to be circling the 18-year-old who has blossomed since arriving in the Bundesliga from Manchester City.

Sancho earned his first England call-up this week on the back of stunning form which sees him boast a massive lead in the assists tally in Germany, sitting on six – three ahead of his nearest rival. A feat made all the more impressive by the fact he has started just one game so far this season.

Dortmund are now bracing themselves for a flurry of big bids for the teen star, but are only willing to part with him for a mammoth fee, and have openly stated there is no release clause in his contract.

JOSE EYES SERIA A PAIR
Jose Mourinho wants Manchester United’s board to show faith in him by sanctioning big money bids for a pair of Serie A defenders.

ESPN report the Special one is eyeing moves for Inter’s Milan Skriniar and AC Milan’s Alessio Romagnoli as he seeks to reinforce his beleaguered squad in January.

Despite rumours of an inevitable exit, Mourinho remains in a job at Old Trafford, and wants funds freed up for a spend he believes he should have been granted over the summer.

He openly admitted interest in bringing a centre-back to the club, only to have approaches for a number of targets fail, and now the Milan-based pair are being considered to patch up United’s leaky defence.

EURO GIANTS SCOUT BENFICA STARS
Scouts from a range of Europe’s top teams were present in Lisbon as Benfica beat Porto 1-0 over the weekend.

Manchester United, Juventus, Liverpool, Bayern Munich, PSG, Arsenal, Lyon, Inter, Ajax, Bayer Leverkusen and Crystal Palace were all represented at the Portuguese clash according to the Manchester Evening News.

It’s unclear which players were being eyed, but the report suggests Benfica defender Ruben Dias was among those to catch the eye in the match – with Mourinho thought to be keen on a centre-back, right winger and back-up striker.

POLISH STAR AWARE OF BARCA INTEREST
Genoa star Krzysztof Piatek is aware of interest in his services from Barcelona, while a range of Premier League giants are also keen on signing him.

Manchester City, Spurs and Liverpool are thought to be interested in the 23-year-old Pole, according to TalkSport, who has enjoyed the best start seen in the Serie A for 70 years.

Piatek has scored 13 times in just eight appearances since arriving at Genoa and is being scouted by a range of huge clubs.

And the young gun has revealed he’s heard the rumours of the Catalans interest.

I have heard that Barcelona want to sign me, but I do not believe it,” Piatek told Diario Sport.

“I did very well last season and felt I needed to move on and I have only been here for two months helping my team, but who knows what the situation will be next year.”