ROBBIE Farah has already made a difference to Josh Reynolds’ game, and he expects the other members of the Tigers’ spine to also benefit greatly from his experience.

“I obviously played Origin with [Farah] previously but just his knowledge of the game it just helps me,” he told NRL360.

“I know it’s going to help [Luke] Brooksy and also Moses [Mbye], because Moses is very new to that position as well and I just think it’s really good for us at this time of year.”

“He just knows the hooking role. I’ve learned a few things straight away off him just little things, and he’s just going to be great for the club in general.”

While slotting two new arrivals in Farah and Mbye into the spine could be cause for concern with combinations, Reynolds can only see the positives.

“The boys started really well, we won a fair few games at the start of the year, but we probably haven’t been playing our best footy the last few games. And for those two classy players to come straight into our team it’s only going to be good,” he added.

Luke Lewis, who’s also played alongside Farah for NSW, said he’s not just bringing experience but a purple patch of form.

“He’s always been a Tigers boy. When you think of Tigers you always think of Robbie Farah. So I think to have him back is an instrumental gain for you guys,” Lewis said to Reynolds.

“He’s been outstanding for South Sydney his last two games he’s played for them and he’s going to be massive I reckon.”

Paul Kent applauded Wests’ decision to welcome back Farah, saying it’s the perfect example of how to use the June 30 cut-off to your advantage.

“It puts you guys back in the conversation. I love that about the fact we have this June 30 deadline,” he said.

“I know a lot of people go, ‘What’s a contract worth?’ But for a club like you guys who can sit there and reassess halfway through the season, and say, ‘Righto, we’ve got a timeframe now, a deadline of June 30, what do we need? How much room in our cap? Let’s go and get a quality hooker’... That’s what you’ve done, suddenly the Tigers are back in the frame.

“There was a danger there that after that strong start to the season the Tigers were going to just slowly lose pace with the finalists, the top eight, but now they’re back in the picture, they are a team that’s back challenging again because they’ve got a quality No.1, a quality dummy-half and you guys in the halves.”