Riding the tight end like he's a small horse is frowned upon in this establishment.

Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski said New England coach Bill Belichick was not amused after receiver Brandin Cooks hopped on Gronkowski's back to celebrate a fourth-quarter touchdown.

"That was not planned or anything. We got yelled at. We’re not allowed to talk about celebrations," Gronkowski said following the 35-17 victory over the Dolphins. "That’s what we got told. But, I kind of want to talk about it, but I kind of don’t because I’ll get in trouble, so I don’t know what to do. So, it just happened on the spot. It wasn’t planned. We’ll just keep it there."

Cooks caught a 5-yard pass from Patriots quarterback Tom Brady and then rode Gronkowski to the sideline.

Cooks finished with six catches for 83 yards while Gronkowski caught five passes for 82 yards and two touchdowns of his own. After joking Friday that he was upset with Brady for not giving him any Thanksgiving biscuits, Gronkowski said the two touchdowns made up for it. Sort of.

"I guess those were the biscuits," Gronkowski said Sunday. "I guess he wasn’t making any more, so he made up for it. But I still want those biscuits."