THIS past week has seen a pair of athletic imports join NBL teams, with the Perth Wildcats signing Terrico White, while Jacob Wiley is headed to Adelaide.

The Wildcats’ signing of White came first, with the 6’5 guard rounding out the team’s talented roster.

With Cotton and Damian Martin leading the way, once again, buoyed by the Australian flavour of Nick Kay, Mitch Norton, and Angus Brandt, the Wildcats look to have a team that could progress to yet another postseason.

The winning culture is Perth was one of the reasons White — who’s spent time in the NBA G-League, as well as Europe, Israel, and South Korea — signed with the Wildcats.

“I’m feeling good, really looking forward to heading to Perth to join my new teammates,” White said.

“I’m all about winning, so to come to a place with a history of success really excites me.

“The fans can expect an all-around player, offensively I can play one, two or three, defensively I can guard one through four. I can really jump, so there should be a whole lot of highlights this year!”

White is known as an elite athlete who can stretch the floor, with his three-point shooting ability something Trevor Gleeson appears most excited about.

“The biggest thing for us is he’s a legitimate threat from the three-point line, and he knows how to play. He ticks a lot of the boxes where we probably fell down last season,” Gleeson, the Wildcats’ head coach, said.

“He’s also very good in the pick and roll, and with his movement off the ball. Those assets are hard to guard, and with he and Bryce working in tandem together on the perimeter, there’s going to be exciting times ahead.

“When doing our research on Terrico, the number one attribute describing him was his toughness. He’s a cut above the rest of the guys we were looking at. He’s going to fit in really well.”

The signing of White was answered by the 36ers, who soon-after announced that Wiley would join its roster.

The graduate of Eastern Washington was recently on a two-way deal with the Brooklyn Nets, playing five game for the NBA team, as well as 16 games for their G-League affiliate, the Long Island Nets.

Wiley’s career has been somewhat adjacent to Mitch Creek’s — the long-time 36er — with the American forward headed to Adelaide, while the Australian heads to training camp in Brooklyn, hoping to secure that two-way deal with the Nets.

The pair were also on the Dallas Mavericks’ Summer League team together, with Wiley averaging 5.2 points and 3.2 rebounds a game in Las Vegas.

“Mitch Creek is a good friend of mine and he recommended the club to me,” Wiley said.

“He was a big influence on me. He told me the league is great and he loved his time in Adelaide.

“That combined with the fact I have a college teammate who lives in Adelaide and he has said nothing but great things and is a fan of the team.

“Lastly, it’s always been a dream of mine to come and play in Australia. While I haven’t been to Adelaide, I’ve been to Australia before and I just loved the country and loved the people. I had six Aussie teammates in college, so they were all like, “Go, go, go!” and I just think it’s the right fit for me.”

The 36ers already had Ramone Moore on their books, so Wiley’s signing brings the team’s import count to two. Joey Wright’s team has two roster spots left to fill.