Pep Guardiola is confident Bayern Munich will overturn a first-leg deficit against Porto on Tuesday and reach the Champions League semi-finals.

Bayern were beaten 3-1 at the Dragao in a shock first-leg result, with Ricardo Quaresma scoring twice.

Guardiola accepts he is under pressure to deliver more silverware in Munich than the Bundesliga alone, a title which he will secure with a win over Hertha Berlin on Saturday.

But he is confident the German giants will record the required result against Porto and be in the semi-finals of this year’s Champions League.

"We have to take more risks after the first-leg result, but I am happy to be here in this stage of the competition,” said Guardiola, whose team were embarrassed 5-0 on aggregate by Real Madrid in the final four of last season’s competition.

"I know it won't be easy, but I am 100 per cent optimistic that we'll do it.

"We are just a few steps away (from winning) the German Cup and the German league, if we win on Saturday against Berlin, we'll be champions.

"That impresses me when I see how many problems we have had. But I know which club I am at, it isn't enough to win the Bundesliga and the cup.

"Only a treble is enough for a club like Real Madrid, Barcelona or Bayern, but I am proud to be here with these players."