FREMANTLE wingman Bradley Hill has shut down speculation he is seeking to leave the club.

Rumours have swirled recently that the former three-time Hawthorn premiership star could be on the move only two seasons after returning home to WA.

An article published by News Corp on Monday suggested Brisbane – coached by ex-Hawks football manager Chris Fagan – was interested in luring the speedster.

But Dockers coach Ross Lyon said last week he would be shocked if Hill wanted out and the 25-year-old laughed off the speculation.

"I haven't spoken to anyone about it (asking for a move from Fremantle)," Hill said.

"I'm really enjoying my footy here and being back home with my family and friends, it's something I'm enjoying.

"I'm about to start my business over here in Perth as well, so I'm enjoying that and I had a little giggle when I saw it."

Part of Hill's motivation to return to Perth was to play alongside his brother Stephen.

He is also opening a Pilates business and is contracted at Freo until the end of 2021.

"There's no truth whatsoever (to the reports). I'm happy here. I've moved back home to where I'm from and I've just finished building a house," he said.

"The business opening up soon is a Pilates business and my girlfriend is going to be the head trainer, so she's enjoying it over here too, so there's no truth at all to the stories."

After winning the Doig Medal in his first season at the Dockers, Hill had a trying 2018.

A knee injury sustained in round two kept him out of the senior side until after the mid-season bye, with a club-imposed suspension delaying his comeback.

Hill was banned for one game, fined $5000 – with another $5000 suspended – and dumped from the leadership group in May after a brush with the law at a Scarborough nightspot while he was injured.

The line-breaking runner played the final eight games of Freo's season and saved his best performance for last in Saturday's loss to Collingwood, when he had 35 disposals.

"Just to finish off on a good note and play some good footy, it gives me something to work towards next year," Hill said.

"It was obviously disappointing to miss so much footy but once I got back, I wanted to come back and play some good footy straight away.

"It took me a little bit to build into it but I was happy to finish the year stronger than I started."