The Divisional round of the NFL playoffs provided one of the greatest moments in postseason history as the field was whittled to four.

A Nick Foles-led Eagles team surprised the sixth-seeded Falcons to claim a 15-10 victory before the Patriots crushed the Titans 35-14, ending Mike Mularkey's time as head coach.

The Jaguars continued their hoodoo over the Steelers in a 45-42 shootout, but the best was saved for last as Case Keenum's miracle 61-yard touchdown pass to Stefon Diggs kept alive the Vikings' hopes of hosting a home Super Bowl as they beat the Saints, 29-24.

As the focus shifts to championship weekend, we look at some of the best headlines from the eight Divisional playoff teams.

"Hey, do it again next week": That's the message Eagles defensive end Brandon Graham had for the Vegas oddsmakers after the top-seeded underdog held off the Falcons. And the folks in the desert have indeed obliged, installing the second-seeded Vikings as three-point favorites for Sunday's NFC title game in Philly.

Ryan's fire still burning: After coming up short for the second successive season, Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan said: "The reason I play this game is to win a championship. There's a fire inside of me that continues to burn. I'm not going to stop working until we get that done." Ryan may still have that fire, but for the Falcons to contend for Super Bowls, they need to fix an offense that proved a dumpster fire under Kyle Shanahan's successor, Steve Sarkisian.

Pats pass rush silencing doubters: The Patriots' pass rush has been much-maligned this season, but in their rout of the Titans it delivered. Marcus Mariota was sacked eight times and afterward Patriots linebacker Kyle van Noy said: "Everybody says we suck at pass rush. But we're here, and we continue to shut people up. That's what we're going to keep doing."

Murray confident about future: Mularkey may be out at Tennessee, but running back DeMarco Murray, who missed both their playoff games because of injury, expects to bounce back stronger in 2018. "I am very confident in myself. I am excited about the future," Murray said, though his confidence in enjoying a future with the Titans may be misplaced given Derrick Henry's emergence.

DeCastro embarrassed by Patriots talk: Some of the Steelers appeared to overlook the Jaguars, despite their Week 5 loss to Jacksonville, and instead focused on a potential AFC title game with the Patriots, which severely annoyed guard David DeCastro. "Yeah, it's embarrassing. It really is, man. It just blows my mind. They beat us 30-9 [Oct. 9], we played like crap and we want to talk about New England," DeCastro said. "I don’t know what to say about that. It's just stupid. It's just not what you do. You don't need to give a team like that more bulletin board material."

Jags tired of playing the underdog: It seemed plenty of Steelers did not respect the Jaguars, and defensive lineman Malik Jackson is eager for that to change. "We're searching for respect," Jackson said. "We want people to start respecting us and stop acting like the product we put out every week is lacking." Shock the Patriots in Foxborough on Sunday and no one will be disrespecting Jacksonville.

"If it happens again, then I shouldn't be playing": Rookie safety Marcus Williams took full responsibility for this whiffed tackle that allowed Diggs to spring free for the winning touchdown and vowed not to repeat his mistake, saying: "You can't let it beat you down. I'm going to take it upon myself to do all I can to never let that happen again, and if it happens again, then I shouldn't be playing."

Diggs revels in "storybook ending": We'll leave the last word to Diggs, the hero of the weekend, who said of his walk-off score: "It's a storybook ending — and it never ends that way. Usually, it's reality. It's real life. Things go, you walk home and worry about tomorrow. But today had other plans. I give it all to God, because things like this just don't happen."