The former Chelsea manager, who replaced the Italian as Blues manager in 2004, has lauded his counterpart's achievement after they remarkably triumphed on Monday evening
Jose Mourinho has congratulated Claudio Ranieri and Leicester City on their Premier League triumph.
The former Chelsea boss watched his old side come from 2-0 down to draw 2-2 with Tottenham on Monday, a result which crowned the Foxes as the most unlikely of champions.
Mourinho, who lifted the trophy with Chelsea last season before departing the club in December after a dismal run of form, has lauded Ranieri, whom he replaced at the Blues in 2004, and paid homage to the efforts of every member of the Foxes' squad.
He told CAA Sports: "I want to congratulate everyone connected to Leicester; players, staff, owners and fans.

"I lost my title to Claudio Ranieri and it is with incredible emotion that I live this magic moment in his career."
Mourinho scoffed at Ranieri's success rate earlier in his career, claiming the Italian - the man he replaced at Chelsea in 2004 - was "considered a loser" at Stamford Bridge.
The former Real Madrid and Inter head coach continues to be linked with a return to the Premier League ahead of next season, with Manchester United reportedly considering his appointment.