THE Broncos are in red hot form and have what it takes to go all the way in 2018.

That’s the opinion of Fox League expert Michael Ennis, who believes Wayne Bennett’s side have all the ingredients needed to win a premiership many experts thought was out of their reach.

“The form side over the last fortnight has been the Broncos,” Ennis said.

“They have knocked over South Sydney, who three or four weeks ago we were saying were premiership favourites.

“Then we sort of started to wing towards the Roosters, given that they won six or seven in a row.

“Now all of a sudden the Broncos and the master Wayne Bennett, if there is a coach in the premiership, who knows how to get a side premiership ready for September, it’s Wayne Bennett.

“He’s shown just that and they have been outstanding the last fortnight and their performance on the weekend was the best of the round.”

As good as the Broncos are doing at the moment, they still sit in seventh spot on the ladder.

The Cowboys made the grand final from eighth position last year, but it remains to be seen if a team can go all the way from the bottom two places in the top eight.

“We got there in 2014 from seventh at Canterbury and obviously South Sydney went on to win that grand final,” Ennis said.

“But I think this year more than ever with the results we have seen in recent weeks from the top sides, that a lower team like the Broncos are more than capable of going all the way from the bottom half of the eight.”

Ennis is even backing the Broncos ahead of his former club the Sharks, who climbed into the top four with a win over the Knights.

“I think the Sharks are the team that no one wants to play, but on form I’d have to say Brisbane.”