MICHAEL Bisping, the man with most wins in UFC history, has dubbed himself the No.1 fan of Australian heavyweight Tai Tuivasa, saying: “He’s violent, f...ing hilarious ... I can’t get enough of him”.

In Sydney to promote a UFC Gym opening this weekend, Englishman Bisping says he cannot wait to see the undefeated Mt Druitt heavyweight look to keep his streak alive against Andrei Arlovski at UFC 225 in June.

The former middleweight champ says he became an “instant Tuivasa fan” following the Sydney slugger’s most recent Octagon win over Frenchman Cyril Asker -- his seventh consecutive first round knockout.

Apart from the brutal KO at UFC 221 in Perth, the Aussie also went viral after doing a celebration shoey.

“Tai Tuivasa, cannot get enough of him,” Bisping told The Daily Telegraph. “After his last fight, I became the biggest fan.

“The guy’s f...ing hilarious.

“That shoey, gross as hell. But hilarious.

“And the way he fought (against Asker), it was all action. All violence.

“A cool guy too, man.

“Very cool guy.

“Not sure he’s somebody you would bring home to meet mum over Sunday lunch. But a funny, charismatic, hard hitting fighter.

“I love everything about him.”

Bisping, who has previously fought on three UFC Sydney cards, was aware of Tuivasa early on in his career after preparing for some of his bouts at the Penrith gym of Jamie and Tama Te Huna.

The fighting brothers have been involved with Tuivasa since his first MMA appearance.

“And I’m a massive fan of that whole crew,” Bisping continued. “Tai, Mark Hunt, Tyson Pedro, the Te Huna brothers ... they’re all awesome.”

In preparation for UFC 225 in Chicago, Tuivasa will fly out to Thailand tomorrow for a seven-week training camp. He will then head directly to the States for fight week.

Should he beat Arlovski, the Aussie will push himself inside the heavyweight division’s top 10.