Warriors rookie Jordan Bell was at the center of two separate altercations with the Mavericks' Devin Harris and Salah Mejri on Wednesday in Dallas. The latter of which supposedly started when Bell called Mejri a racial slur.

“He called me the N-word and I was not happy about it,” Mejri told Def Pen Hoops. “I told the referee, ‘Hey, he can’t call me that.’ I don’t want to be called that word. I don’t think it’s a big deal, but for real, I don’t know the kid, I don’t know his name, I don’t know his number.

"The only thing I remember is the dunk he made against us [in October], but he can do whatever he wants. Backboard, behind-the-back, throw it to the fans, he can do whatever he wants. We’re playing basketball.”

Bell acknowledged after the Warriors' win that Mejri and the Mavs were likely upset with a last-minute showboat dunk he had against Dallas in October.
The comments made to ESPN led Mejri, a Tunisia native, to clap back on social media Thursday.

Mejri, who has his fair share of run-ins with opposing players despite playing just 12 minutes per game the past three seasons, will have to wait until Feb. 8 to hash things out with Bell