Derek Fisher pulled Matt Barnes' ex and the Kings guard/forward is continuing to pull the former NBA player and coach's card.

Their beef centers around Gloria Govan, Barnes' now ex-wife and Fisher's current girlfriend. Back in October 2015, the former Lakers teammates had some sort of an after Barnes', reportedly responding to a text message from one of his children, showed up at Govan's home.

Barnes started 2016 with an , recapping the drama of his love life, which according to him, also included a brief stint dating pop star Rihanna.

MORE:

Here's what Fisher said:

"If the worst thing someone has to say about me," Fisher said, "is that I'm now going out with a woman who used to be married to this guy I worked with for a year six years ago…"

Fisher paused for a helpless chuckle, then added: "Cool."

His comment was featured on Bleacher Report's Instagram page and Barnes hopped up in their mentions, offering his take.

If you couldn't quite make it out from the picture, Barnes gave his account the day he confronted Fisher.

"He sound real tough on here, didn't sound like that when he was running around my house screaming & pleading."