Barcelona manager Luis Enrique has said he will talk to Lionel Messi prior to El Clasico to discuss if the star is ready to face Real Madrid. The boss admits that the Argentine is "not 100%", with him yet to play a game since injuring his left knee during a win over Las Palmas in September.
Messi used the international break to step up his recovery, and he even returned to training earlier in the week with his teammates. However, reports in Spain suggest that two months on the sideline would see him unready to start the first El Clasico of the year and that he will start the game on the bench, coming on if his side need him.

But Luis Enrique has stated he is yet to decide if Messiplays or not.
"He [Messi] has been feeling good since he came back. He's recovered and he's in the group dynamic," the boss said in the press conference, as quoted by AS.
"There's still the training today and I'll speak to him. It's clear he won't be 100% physically because of the time he's been out, but he's so important it gives us security to have him back."
"I don't have it [my starting eleven] all planned. I'll talk to Messi today and tomorrow and I'll decide before the game."