For one lucky couple, their Super Bowl experience won't get much better than this.

Winners of the Courtyard by Marriott Super Bowl contest, Chelsea and Courey Marshall will not only attend the Super Bowl, but they will spend the night before the game in a luxury suite inside U.S. Bank Stadium.

This isn't the couple's first time attending a Super Bowl as the two are big Broncos fans and were in the stands to witness Denver beat Carolina for the title in 2016. However, the two are from San Diego and weren't planning to be in Minnesota in February.

"I've never been in a completely empty stadium, let alone the Super Bowl stadium," Courey said, per The Associated Press. "And to have my wife with me, and to wake up on game day in the stadium, that's pretty special."

The two will stay in a suite on field level next to where the Patriots run out of the tunnel before the game.

"I can't imagine what it's like to wake up in the Super Bowl stadium with no fans there," Chelsea said.

It won't be long before the couple finds out what it'll be like to wake-up in an empty stadium prior to the Super Bowl as kickoff is set for 6:30 p.m. ET on Sunday, Feb. 4 (NBC).