LEWIS HAMILTON has accused SkyF1’s pundits of “undermining” him.

The Brit posted the message on Instagram and later deleted it, just hours after his brilliant victory in the German Grand Prix where he went from 14th to first.

Hamilton took aim at the channel’s presenters, which included ex-drivers Damon Hill, Martin Brundle, and Nico Rosberg.

He said: “I never get to watch the races but just got home and watching sky. I find it amusing listening to ex drivers commentating, not one a single one of them could find a good word to say.

“Whatever the reason is, it’s ok I forgive you. Positivity and love wins always no matter what words you use to try and undermine me, I started 14th today and finished 1st. God is good all the time.”

Ironically, Rosberg, who endured a fierce battle with Hamilton when they were teammates at Mercedes, had posted a video supporting the Brit after his sensational drive.

Rosberg’s video message also claimed that Sebastian Vettel’s careless crash at Hockenheim has left him going through “one of the darkest moments of his career”.

He also told his fellow countryman to never underestimate Hamilton, as he is the king of the comebacks.

Rosberg said: “It was surely one of the darkest moments in Sebastian’s whole career.

“What an unbelievably dark day for him. It is his home race and he had the chance in his hands to win it and take a big lead in the championship, but he chucked it away in the wall.

“That is so, so bad and it is going to be very tough for him. But it was phenomenal from Lewis and Mercedes. They nailed it.

“Fighting back. Never write off Lewis. He always comes backs and that’s a fact! He showed it again by taking home the win.”

Meanwhile, F1 bosses will be quizzed as to why Hamilton’s win in Germany was allowed to stand, despite appearing to break the sport’s rules.

Hamilton escaped with just a ticking off after changing his mind and driving out of the pitlane and across a grass verge to rejoin the track.

It proved to be a decisive moment in the race, as he went on to win to open up a 17 point lead in the drivers’ championship over Vettel.

While Hamilton’s drive through the field and his ability to conquer the downpour was brilliant, F1 insiders have taken a dim view on how he was allowed to keep his victory.

And they are expected to seek clarification from the sport’s governing body, the FIA, at the Hungarian GP this week.

F1 bosses have also announced they have suspended plans to host a GP in Miami next year.

Owners Liberty Media had hoped to have the race rubber-stamped but city chiefs have yet to agree to a race.