For the second consecutive year, Philadelphia Eagles running back LeGarrete Blount will be playing in the Super Bowl. He’s going to be doing so against a Patriots team he earned the Lombardi with last season.

We’re pretty sure that Blount has some extra motivation after the Patriots decided not to re-sign him in free agency. After all, he did lead the NFL with 18 rushing touchdowns back in 2016.

GORUCK Sternum & Chest Straps - Proudly Built in the USA
GR1 RucksackTraining SandbagsUSA Built ApparelShop All Rucksacks
Sponsored by goruck.com
But don’t expect Blount to gain any extra motivation from Brett Favre when the Hall of Fame quarterback speaks to his team Saturday night.

James Palmer

@jamesPalmerTV
I asked LeGarrette Blount if he has anything he wants to ask Brett Favre Saturday morning when he speaks to the #Eagles. He said, “How many Super Bowls has he won?” I said one. Blount laughed and said, “Na, there ain’t too much I want to ask him”

12:38 PM - Feb 1, 2018
92 92 Replies 957 957 Retweets 2,475 2,475 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy
That’s all sorts of ouch right there.

Favre did win only one Super Bowl in his legendary career. Though, that came against the New England Patriots following the 1996 season. Maybe he has some inside information on how to defeat Tom Brady and Co. Then again, that win came when Brady himself was still suiting up for a high school that’s most definitely rooting for him to come out on top in Super Bowl LII.

Favre was called on to speak to the team by current Eagles head coach and former teammate Doug Pederson. Whether that will add some extra movitation for Eagles players remains to be seen. But we can firmly include Blount in the group that couldn’t care less.

Related slideshow: Leadup to the Super Bowl LII (Provided by photo services)