Kevin Durant has been fined $15,000 for his comments about a referee after the Warriors' 123-112 win over the Knicks Tuesday, according to USA Today.

Durant said a referee had an attitude during the game, which he claimed led to a technical foul in the second half.

"He tried to make a bunch of excuses, and I told him he was wrong, and he went to halftime probably with an attitude," he told reporters after the game. "So the second half, his whole thing is like he’s trying to get me. So look at my first tech. I got the rebound and I dribbled the ball hard, and he teched me up. He was searching for me. He looking to try and tech me up to get me back because he’s still in his feelings from the first half."

Durant apologized for what he said Wednesday, and the NBRA accepted.

"I wasn't getting picked on last night," Durant told reporters Wednesday. "I was being a diva last night. I've got to just own up to it. I watched it when I got home. I was wondering why he was coming at me so hard but then I watched the plays I was like, `Yeah, I looked like a jerk out there.' It was bad."

He was expecting to be fined for his actions.

The 29-year-old forward has been ejected four times this season and has 10 technical fouls.