Jose Mourinho admits he does not know if he will watch Chelsea's clash with Stoke City after rejecting the chance to appeal his stadium ban.

Mourinho saw his appeal against a suspended stadium suspension relating to comments made to the media rejected on Thursday, and he insists he "already knows the result" of a potential second appeal after being punished for his behavior during the club's 2-1 loss to West Ham.

The Blues boss will travel with the side to the Britannia Stadium before leaving the team in the hands of his assistants, and claims he has made no plans as to where he will watch the match.
"I have no plans, maybe I sit in street corner with my iPad, I don't know," he told reporters.

"If I cannot contact with the game maybe I don't even watch the game. I can't contact with the game so what's the point? Live score, results, maybe."

Mourinho, though, says the Blues are well-prepared for every eventuality, with the Portuguese having thoroughly briefed his backroom team.

"If the first 10 minutes we are playing with seven men they are not prepared for that, they have to decide themselves. The game isn't predictable, you don't know the direction but we can try to reduce that and that we did," he added.