JOSE Mourinho has delivered a cheeky response to fans chants at his old home, while Paul Pogba was slammed by pundits for a ‘simple’ error.

Its Premier League Extra Time!

JOSE’S THREE-FINGER SALUTE
It appears Chelsea fans have short memories.

The Blues faithful chanted “F*** off Mourinho!” at their former manager after he guided rivals Manchester United to a 2-2 draw at Stamford Bridge.

But never to be upstaged, the Special One had a cheeky response.

Mourinho simply sent a three-finger salute to the crowd – a reference to the three Premier League titles he won at the club as he appeared to thrive off the abuse.

“Treated with respect? I don’t think,” the United boss said after the game.

“It’s not my responsibility. I have a certain level of education socially and in sport and what I did here today I will do in Madrid, Porto, Milan. I will behave always the same way.

“But the reaction of the fans is up to them, not up to me.”

Ross Barkley’s 96th minute equaliser denied Mourinho the ultimate last laugh as the match ended in a draw.

POGBA SLAMMED FOR LAPSE
Never far away from the headlines, Paul Pogba has been slammed once again overnight, for his role in Chelsea’s opening goal against United.

The midfielder appeared to stray from opponent Antonio Rudiger who took advantage by finding the back of the net.

And former United star Gary Neville blamed Pogba entirely:

“Just watching Paul Pogba, he’s sleeping,” Neville said on Sky Sports.

“What’s interesting is his reaction, who’s he blaming? He’s having a go at Lindelof saying ‘You blocked me’. Sorry Paul, he didn’t, he’s marking David Luiz.”

His comments were echoed by Jamie Redknapp.

“It’s very simple, you’ve got to stay with your man,” the former Liverpool player said on Sky.

“Rudiger has got too much for him. He’s pointing, he’s not concentrating, he doesn’t do his job. It’s ill-discipline, and he’s cost his team.”

MURRAY KNOCKED OUT IN SICKENING HEAD CLASH
Brighton lost Glenn Murray early on after he appeared to be knocked unconscious in a nasty clash of heads with Newcastle defender Federico Fernandez.

The striker had to be carried off on a stretcher and was replaced by Jurgen Locadia

The match was stopped for eight minutes as he was sent off to hospital, but the club have since confirmed Murray has been discharged after suffering concussion.

“As most saw, he was [knocked] out and so what will happen is now, of course, we will do the appropriate things this week,” said manager Chris Hughton.

“But he’s had everything that he’s needed to have, the correct quick scans and so on, and everything is fine so it will just be a question now of recovering, but he’ll obviously be sore for a while.

UNBEATEN SIDES MAKING HISTORY
It’s already shaping as a historic Premier League campaign, and last night’s results continued a rare trend.

According to Opta, this is just the third time ever that three or more teams have remained unbeaten after nine games of an English top flight season.

This season, Manchester City, Chelsea and Liverpool all remain undefeated – previously only seen in the 1978-79 and 1990-91 editions of the competition.

All three instances have featured the Reds.

NEWCASTLE’S EMBARRASSING FEAT
Meanwhile, Newcastle are making their own history at the other end of the table… and its not pleasant reading for their fans.

The Magpies are only the fourth team in competition history to lose their first five home games of the season. The others? Manchester United in 1930-31, Portsmouth in 2009-10 and Bolton in 2011-12.

Coach Rafa Benitez will be hoping that run doesn’t extend much longer.

THE NEXT GENERATION
Ready to feel old?

Overnight, we saw the first ever goal from a player born in or after the year 2000!

Fulham’s Ryan Sessegnon netted his first Premier League goal in the 4-2 loss against Cardiff – aged just 18 years and 155 days.

He also becomes the youngest player to net in the league since United forward Marcus Rashford opened his account in March 2016.

Young gun.