COLUMBUS, Ohio — Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh unloaded on the officiating after a 30-27 double-overtime loss to No. 2 Ohio State on Saturday.

Harbaugh even used the same phrase Bo Schembechler coined when the Wolverines were left out of the 1973 Rose Bowl. This loss will keep No. 3 Michigan (10-2, 7-2) out of the Big Ten championship game.

“I’m bitterly disappointed with the officiating,” Harbaugh said multiple times in his press conference.

Most of that frustration centered on a fourth-and-1 in double-overtime when Ohio State’s J.T. Barrett rushed for a first down. That set up the game-winning touchdown.

"I thought there were some outrageous calls, including one that would've ended the game,” Harbaugh said. “They had a good camera angle on it. The ball doesn’t make it to the line. They gave them the first down.”

Harbaugh also went off on a pass interference that was called on Michigan defensive back Delano Hill on Ohio State’s final drive in regulation and a no-call on a third-down pass to Grant Perry in double overtime.

"The one not called on us on Grant Perry, clearly was being hooked before the ball got there, and the previous penalty they called on Delano Hill the ball was uncatchable and by the receiver,” Harbaugh said.

Michigan had seven penalties for 59 yards. Ohio State had two penalties for six yards.

"They had two penalties called all game. Multiple holding penalties let go, multiple false starts,” Harbaugh said. “The official on my side that was supposed to be watching that was more concerned about whether our coaches are in the white or not in the white."