A FURIOUS Jeff Horn has slammed Anthony Mundine and asked for a review of their fight contract six weeks before their planned superfight at Suncorp Stadium on November 30.

Horn came out swinging yesterday with news that Mundine had left him to do all the promotion for the fight over the next month as The Man bases himself in Florida for training with all-time boxing great Roy Jones Jr.

Horn said the agreement for the fight was a 50/50 split of all profits and that it was “unbelievably unfair’’ that Mundine would leave him to do the bulk of the work selling the fight to the public.

Mundine told The Courier-Mail that after his stint in Florida he would base himself in Brisbane three weeks before the fight to acclimatise his body to Queensland’s heat and humidity.

Horn said: “I will definitely be looking at the contract to see if I can impose some sort of penalty for Mundine disappearing overseas.

“I am really frustrated that Mundine signed for the fight and quickly left the country leaving me to carry the load of promoting what shapes up as Australia’s biggest ever night of boxing.

“How often does Australian boxing get this opportunity to shine and now I am left to also carry Anthony’s share of the promotional load.

“Doing all the promotional work is very draining but I’m committed to helping make November 30 a huge success.

“I would just like to see Mundine doing his share.’’

Horn also weighed into the debate over the playing of the National Anthem at the fight with Mundine restating his views that Advance Australia Fair has racist overtones.

Horn said that while Mundine might not stand for the playing of the anthem, he would. And proudly.

“One of the proudest moments of my life was having the National Anthem played in the biggest moment of my life at Suncorp Stadium when I beat Manny Pacquiao last year,’’ he said.

“We will have at least two Australian title fights on the card and I expect that the National Anthem would be played before each of them as well as before my fight.

“I respect indigenous Australians and will be happy to stand to show my respect if Mundine chooses to honour his cultural heritage on the night.

“I just want to clear the air on this well before the fight because I know these issues are important to both of us.

“It is Mundine’s choice if he doesn’t want to stand for the anthem but I will be standing proudly while Advance Australia Fair is played.’’