Inter head coach Walter Mazzarri said that his side are prepared to face Juventus at the upcoming Derby d'Italia, Xinhua reported.

Inter had been working in very way to brace for the crucial game which is to kick Sunday, said Mazzarri Saturday.

"Juventus can vary their approach from game to game, situation to situation. We worked hard all week and took everything into consideration. We are prepared for anything," he said.

Mazzarri insisted that Inter could have achieved more if the luck could have been with them.

"The Bianconeri might seem unbeatable on home turf, but we are fired up and hope to have a great game. I hope some incidents will also go in our favour. We haven't always had the results we deserved this season," he said.

"I tried to isolate the team from everything and hope our performance will be up to the task," he said.

Mazzarri suggested that the gap between Inter and Juventus at the Serie A table did not reflect the truth.

"Is the 23-point gap between the sides accurate? That's not for me to say. Are we the underdogs? I don't worry about that either. If we do everything at the top level, then we can challenge anyone. The result comes from many things and we have to focus on the performance," he said.

"The statistics show the Juventus Stadium helps them to get good results and they always have a strong start on home turf. It is a factor and we considered every element, but as I always say we have to ultimately concentrate on our own football. That is the recipe for success," he added.