THE Perth Wildcats will have their entire squad available for this week’s NBL Blitz after import Terrico White was cleared to make his debut.

White injured his left knee during his first training session after arriving from America and couldn’t play in two practice matches against the Adelaide 36ers.

But Wildcats vice-captain Greg Hire said the star shooter had trained strongly in recent days and his teammates were excited about seeing him in action.

“Last week he completed all of his duties,” he said. “I’d imagine he’ll be on minute restrictions for those first couple of games.

“There’s no point going nuts right now. We’ve got five more pre-season games and I’d imagine his workload would increase over that time.

“He’s electrifying. He’s athletic and the one thing I’ve been really impressed with is his demeanour and capabilities with shooting.

“We obviously lacked that on the perimeter last year and he’s just been aggressive. He plays with a lot of poise.”

Angus Brandt, Jesse Wagstaff, Nick Kay and Mitch Norton will also be available after playing for the Boomers in their World Cup qualification campaign. Wagstaff was on hand for the Wildcats’ fan day in Northbridge yesterday after top scoring in last week’s win over Qatar.

Chris Goulding replaced him for tonight’s game against Kazakhstan in Bendigo after serving a suspension.

Perth’s pre-season matches against New Zealand on Thursday and Cairns on Saturday are also in Bendigo.

Their other game is against the 36ers in Ballarat.

Meanwhile, the Perth Lynx have sought clarification from the WNBL about injury replacement rules after guard Lauren Mansfield was injured while representing Australia.

Mansfield has returned home for scans after being ruled out of the upcoming World Cup with plantar fasciitis in her left foot.

The 28-year-old broke down during World Cup warm-up games and could be sidelined for two months.

The Lynx’s opening game is against Adelaide on October 13, but WNBL rules include a clause where players who are injured on international duty can be replaced by an import until they recover.