Indian Arrows begin their I-League journey on Wednesday against Chennai City FC at the GMC Athletic Stadium, in Goa . The Indian Arrows team comprises of the best talents from the FIFA U17 World Cup squad and the India U19 team. Due to the unavailability of the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, in New Delhi the first two home matches of Arrows have been scheduled at the Bambolim stadium in Goa.

Game Indian Arrows vs Chennai City FC
Date November 29
Time 5:30 PM IST (GMT +5:30)
TV Channels & Live Stream
The Star Sports Network have the exclusive broadcasting rights of the I-League. All the matches will be telecast Live on Star Sports 2 and HD.

India TV Channel Online Streams
Star Sports 2/HD Hotstar

Team News

INDIAN ARROWS:

Injured - None
Doubtful - None
Key Players - Dheeraj Singh, Jeakson Singh, Amarjit Singh

CHENNAI CITY FC:

Injured - None
Doubtful -
Key Players - Soosai Raj, Edwin Sydney Vanspaul, Ildar Amirov

GAME PREVIEW

After heart-warming performances in the U-17 World Cup, the Indian colts will be participating in I-League 2017/18 where they will lock horns with India's some of the best professional football clubs. They start their campaign on Wednesday against Chennai City FC who finished 8th in the league table last year. It is expected to be a close contest and the young Arrows team will look to bring home all the three points as Chennai City looks to be one of the weaker teams participating in this edition of I-League.

The squad had mixed results in the AFC U-19 Championship Qualifiers where they drew with Yemen, won against Turkmenistan 0-3 but was thrashed by Saudi Arabia when they conceded five goals against them. AIFF rejuvenated its Arrows project so that the young players stick together and get good playing time, which would not have been possible if they had joined any I-League or ISL outfit.

Chennai City FC put on an impressive performance in their pre-season friendly against Bengaluru FC where they held Alberto Roca's men to a 2-2 draw. But the squad has a lot of new faces and have changed base this season, playing their home matches at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium in Coimbatore.