I-League 2017: Gokulam Kerala FC vs Neroca FC - TV channel, stream, kick-off time & match preview

Its a battle between two I-League debutants as Gokulam Kerala FC lock horns against Manipur's Neroca FC at the EMS Stadium, Calicut on Saturday. Gokulam started their campaign with a 0-1 defeat against Shillong Lajong but came back strongly and played impressive football against Chennai City FC to manage a 1-1 draw.
They will be eyeing their maiden win against the Manipuri club whose debut in the tournament was marked with a 2-1 defeat against Minerva Punjab FC last week.

Game Gokulam Kerala FC vs Neroca FC
Date December 09, Monday
Time 2:00 PM IST (GMT +5:30)

TV Channels & Live Stream

The Star Sports Network have the exclusive broadcasting rights of the I-League. All the matches will be telecast Live on Star Sports 2 and HD.

India TV Channel Online Streams
Star Sports 2/HD Hotstar
Team News

GOKULAM KERALA FC:

Possible XI: Nikhil C Bernard (GK); Shinu S, Provat Lakra, Daniel Addo, Santu Singh, Sushanth Mathew; Ambane Moubourou Bicky Meitei, Khaled Ansaleh Rohit Mirza; Kamo Bayi, Lelo Blaise Mbele.

Injured - Emmanuel Chigozie (hamstring)
Doubtful - Kamo Bayi, Lelo Mbele
Key Players - Kamo Bayi, Lelo Mbele

Neroca FC:

Possible XI: Lalit Thapa, Naoba Singh, Govin Singh, Varne Kallon Kiatamba, Gouramangi Singh, Fabian Vorbe, Subhash Singh, Aryn Williams, Akhlidin Israilov, Felix Chidi, Pritam Singh.
Injured - None
Doubtful - None
Key Players - Akhlidin Israilov, Felix Chidi
GAME PREVIEW
Both Gokulam Kerala FC and Neroca FC will be eyeing full three points from Saturday's clash in Calicut. Neroca started their campaign with a defeat against Minerva Punjab FC last week. They were in the lead against the team from the North but conceded two goals in quick succession to give away all the points.

Neroca have quality Indian players in their squad who have the experience of playing top-tier football in India for many years. Players like Gouramangi Singh, Subhash Singh, Govin Singh, Lalit Thapa are the few names who add weight to the squad. They also have quality international players like Felix Chidi who can torment any opponent's defence on his day. All eyes will be on Chidi who has already registered his name in the scoresheet in their very first match.

Gokulam also had an impressive outing against Chennai City FC in their previous match. They played quality football and looked promising while going forward. Their star strikers Lelo Mbele and Stephane Bayi Kamo, who was an integral part of Aizawl FC's I-League campaign last season, are their biggest strength.

Unfortunately, both the players had to leave the field before the second half of the match against Chennai due to injury. Gokulam will hope that their star strikers regain fitness and take the field against Neroca in their crucial third match of the season