Englishman Tommy Fleetwood shot a 3-under 67 Saturday at The Honda Classic to finish his third round two shots behind leader Luke List.
Fleetwood, who finished the day at 5 under, recorded two eagles, two birdies, a double-bogey and a bogey. His second eagle came on the heels of a striped fairway wood on the par-5 18th.

283 yards ➡️ 8 feet

Big time shot from @TommyFleetwood1.#QuickHits pic.twitter.com/mpzYJ6seFb
— PGA TOUR (@PGATOUR) February 24, 2018
"I don't think I've ever — well, I might have done that before, but great finish," Fleetwood said of finishing his round with as many eagles as birdies. "After 13, made a mess of the hole and you don't have easy holes coming in, so you have to regroup and get what you can.

"As good as a couple of — two make eagles, great, and some great up-and-downs, as well. Just that finish, toughest part of the course, finished strong, so really happy."

Fleetwood burst onto the scene last season by winning the European Tour's Order of Merit. He then backed it up with a win this season in Abu Dhabi. He hopes to carry that success over to the PGA Tour and finish Sunday off with a win.

"Four victories and three of them have come in the last year, so I've been playing very good golf," Fleetwood said. "At the end of the day, you have to know how to win to win, and the more experience you have, the more that you have on Sundays — this is different, PGA TOUR event, and I would love to get my first win on the PGA TOUR this week. That would be something that I want to do until I get it.

"But it's just great to be out here. It's great to be playing on courses like this that are such a test of every part of your game. I said it yesterday, whether you play really good or you play really bad, it's such a good judgment of where you are, and I just enjoy the challenge of these courses