Where will Cristiano Ronaldo finish his career? Real Madrid? Manchester United? Hertha Berlin?!

Messi, Ronaldo, Suarez? Click here to see the countdown of the 50 best players in the world in the 2016 Goal 50

The Bundesliga club, which is flying high in fourth in the table after 10 games of the 2016-17 campaign, has jokingly claimed that it has already sealed a deal for the Portugal captain.

Ronaldo signed a new five-year deal with Madrid on Monday, crucially admitting that it would be his "penultimate" contract as he targets more years at the highest level.

Follow
Hertha BSC ✔ @HerthaBSC
@Cristiano sagt, es ist sein vorletzter Vertrag?! Seinen letzten unterschreibt er bei uns 😜😁👋 #hahohe
10:23 AM - 8 Nov 2016
114 114 Retweets 125 125 likes
He told reporters at Monday's press conference: "No-one knows what the future holds. Of course I would like to end my career at this club. This is my penultimate contract; I want to be here for many years to come."

And now Hertha Berlin has taken to social media to insist that it is with the German side that Ronaldo has signed his final deal in football.

The tweet in German translates to: "Cristiano says it's his penultimate contract?! He's signed his last one with us!"

Ronaldo is currently on international duty with Portugal as the Euro 2016 winner faces Latvia in a World Cup qualifier on Nov. 13.