HAVASAY, trained by Toby Edmonds, took out the $160,000 Listed Ramornie Handicap (1200m) at Grafton thanks to a nice Matthew McGillivray ride.

The five-year-old beat Belflyer and his stablemate Tyzone, while The Monstar ran a brave fourth after coming from a wide gate and doing plenty of early work.

“He’s a good horse and has won for us before and Matt McGillvray rode him well,” Edmonds said.

“It’s a big thrill. It’s been a goal, for most of my training career, to come to Grafton and win a feature race on the big days.

“Tyzone was ridden beautifully as well. He got a bit awkward around the turn, getting on to the heels of the leader, so he’s done well.”

Havasay was previously trained by Liam Birchley but he’s not able to race horses in NSW at the moment due to his alleged involvement in the Aquanita doping scandal.

A bad fall marred the race day at Grafton when Josh Adams, Ben Looker and Jake Hull were dislodged from their mount in the final 200m of race five, which was taken out by Dark Image.

Hull escaped any serious injuries while Looker and Adams were left concussed.

Adams also copped a cut to the chin and Looker was complaining of a sore right thigh and both were taken to Grafton Hospital.

Meanwhile, Bjorn Baker trained a double at Warwick Farm on Wednesday and with it brought up his 100th winner in NSW for the season.

Baker trained 115 winners last season and 114 the season before but his prizemoney won has hasn’t been far off last season and it’s already more than the previous one.

“It’s not easy to do because it’s very competitive in Sydney,” he said.

“The last two years I won a few more races but I’ve been racing more at the higher level and we’ve won plenty of Stakes races.”

Shock Alert brought up the 100th success for the stable after Taygeta won on debut earlier in the day.

“It’s quite fitting that Jean ride it because he’s a big part of the team and it’s been a breakout year for him.”

“Shock Alert has been in the stable for some time now so it was good to see him get that city win,” Baker said.

“I knew he was fit and well and I was looking forward to him getting back on top of the ground. His wet form has been patchy.

“I think we’ll put him up to 2000m and there’s more wins in stall for him.”

Baker said Taygeta “has more in the tank” following his first-up win.

James McDonald was suspended for five meetings for careless riding in the first race on Estroverto at Warwick Farm on Wednesday. He’s out from this Sunday and returns on Wednesday, July 25.