Pep Guardiola is worried about Manchester City's fixture pile up as the runaway Premier League leaders also challenge in the Champions League, FA Cup and EFL Cup.

A remarkable quartet of trophies is a possibility for City this season, with Guardiola's high-flying side 13 points clear in the Premier League – an advantage which could extend to 16 following their trip to Crystal Palace Sunday.

City are also in the last 16 of the Champions League, the EFL Cup semi-finals and the third round of the FA Cup.
Guardiola, however, has concerns over City's challenge on four different title fronts.

"I am worried about that," said Guardiola. "Four competitions? I don't know if we will be able to do that.
"The schedule - you have to be careful. I am worried because we cannot play every three days.

"We cannot play Kevin De Bruyne every three days [for] 80 minutes, 80 minutes. He needs to be refreshed to help in the last part of the season.

"I have never before been in this situation. Three competitions I have handled many times, but four never.
"And the fourth is double games [two legs], and extra time. We are going to see how we handle that situation."

City – unbeaten in England's top flight this season – are in the midst of an 18-game winning streak in the Premier League.
Guardiola's side face a trip to Crystal Palace in the Premier League on Sunday