GREG Inglis says he and Anthony Seibold are still on good terms despite the coach signing a four-year deal with Brisbane from 2020.

Seibold’s signing was confirmed by the Broncos on Thursday, almost a week after South Sydney announced Wayne Bennett would be joining them on a two-year deal starting the same season.

While many pundits expect both coaches to switch clubs straight away instead of seeing out the final year of their contracts, all parties have been adamant it’ll be business as usual in 2019.

Inglis said he was happy Seibold’s future had been sorted.

“I spoke to him when he got back from his holiday,” Inglis told Channel 9.

“I pretty much told him what he told us players and what he told me, that you’ve got think of your family first.

“I’m actually glad he’s made his decision and we all know where we sit now.

“We’ll just concentrate on 2019 and move forward from there.”

Inglis said he was excited to link-up with Bennett with the pair have evaded each other throughout Queensland Origin captain’s career.

“People ask me how it’s going to be getting coached by Wayne again,” he said.

“But I say I haven’t been coached by Wayne, I think he’s just always wanted to coach me.

“We’ll wait and see how it all goes. I’ll still be around here for another two or three years.”

Inglis was recently stripped of the Kangaroos captaincy and suspended for two Tests after speeding and drink driving charges.

He used the extra time he had in the off-season to undergo surgery on a debilitating neck injury.

“It’s pretty tough sitting at home watching the boys run around,” Inglis admitted.

“Fingers crossed (I can get the captaincy back), I hope so. It’ll probably take a bit to get there, but I just have to get back and be myself and not make silly mistakes like that DUI charge.”