Floyd Mayweather still wants a fight with UFC lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov. But not before he gives his MMA counterpart a lecture on decorum.

The undefeated former world boxing champion makes Las Vegas his home, as anyone who has seen his “50-0” billboards along I-15 could tell you, and he seems personally offended that Nurmagomedov touched off the infamous brawl at T-Mobile Arena following Nurmagomedov’s fourth-round submission victory over Conor McGregor at UFC 229.

“I see on IG and on social media, he put, I think, he’ll fight, but he don’t want to fight in Vegas,” Mayweather told TMZ. “Of course we know, Vegas is the fighting capital, and after the fight, you have to conduct yourself like a true professional, not just in the ring, but outside of the ring also. You must conduct yourself like a professional, and it was a big melee. I haven’t had a chance to see it, but from what I heard it was a crazy melee.”

Mayweather, of course, has a vested interest in fighting in Las Vegas, as Nevada’s lack of a state income tax has meant he’s pocketed untold millions more dollars over the course of his career than he would have if he had fought in high-tax states like New York or California. So Mayweather is, indeed, interested in answering Nurmagomedov’s callout. But only if it happens in the boxing ring.

“I’m Floyd Mayweather, I’m the A-side,” Mayweather said. “You called me out, you come into my world. I don’t know no other fighter that has done the numbers that I’ve done, I don’t know know other fighters who have made the money I made. So he called me out, come into my world, make it happen. When I face Khabib, of course, I make a nine-figure payday.”

Mayweather also doesn’t seem too impressed with the notion that Nurmagomedov was able to knock McGregor down at UFC 229, while Mayweather’s 10th-round TKO of McGregor in last year’s “Money Fight” was called off while McGregor was still on his feet.

“I see on the interview, when he hit Conor McGregor he knocked him down and I didn’t knock Conor McGregor down,” Mayweather said. “But, okay so Khabib, you got my leftovers. Whoop dee doo.”

Some have questioned whether the public really is ready to see another crossover fight of boxing and MMA champions so soon after last year’s Mayweather-McGregor spectacle. But Mayweather insists that if there’s money to be made, he’ll be there.

“We fighting,” Mayweather said. “I’m my own boss, so I can’t say what’s going on Khabib end, but on my end, we can make it happen.”