The 29-year-old is enjoying himself more at Manchester United now that the Portuguese is in charge, stating that his predecessor was "strict"

Manchester United midfielder Marouane Fellaini feels training is "funnier" under Jose Mourinho than it was under former boss Louis van Gaal.
Mourinho replaced Van Gaal in charge at Old Trafford ahead of the 2016-17 campaign, after the Dutchman was sacked for failing to qualify for the Champions League twice.
Fellaini has been made one of the scapegoats for the club's poor fortunes of late and appeared set to be sold in the summer, but the arrival of Mourinho changed that.
The 29-year-old has featured regularly under the Portuguese and has now revealed that he has been energised by the arrival of the ex-Chelsea boss.

"Louis van Gaal is stricter. Mourinho is strict, but not like Van Gaal," Fellaini told Sky Sports ahead of his side's meeting with former club Everton on Sunday.
"It is funnier with Mourinho, the training changes all the time. It is not a routine. Van Gaal had his philosophy and he was strict but he was very different."
United have endured an indifferent start under Mourinho, but Fellaini is confident the former Chelsea boss is the right man for the job.
"I think that Mourinho is the right manager," the Belgian added. "He has a lot of experience and he knows what he can do but you have to give him time as well, so I am sure the victories will come."
Fellaini has featured regularly under Mourinho and is delighted with the faith his new manager has shown in him.
"He has asked me to play my game. He knows what I can do," he continued. "Straight away, he said to me 'I know you are quality, I know what you can do'.
"During the Euros, he called me and asked if I wanted to move or continue, so it definitely gave me a boost."