Chelsea ace Eden Hazard has urged senior figures to clean up the game in the wake of recent Football Leaks claims.

Manchester City face calls for a Champions League ban after allegations they hid millions of funding to beat Financial Fair Play rules.

It has also been reported that Pep Guardiola signed his deal at the Etihad four months before he was announced as the Citizens manager.

Hazard’s own side have been rocked by allegations from Football Leaks, with the Blues now threatened with a two-year transfer ban over their recruitment of foreign youth players.

The Belgian’s team-mate N’Golo Kante has also been caught up in reports, where he once again showed his humble nature by refusing to be part of a tax scheme.

Hazard told Sporza: “I try to read the reports, and there’s something new every day.

“I like to stay informed and if I can help, I want to do that too, but I mainly concentrate on my job on the pitch.

“As a player you do not have the ability to clean up football, there are others who do that.

“Football Leaks is not just a problem of agents, but of football in general. Of course I am in favour of putting things in order, not only in Belgium but also internationally.

“We know that a lot of money is involved in football, and there are some figures around who do not mean well.”

Hazard also revealed he is not thinking of a move away from Stamford Bridge amid reported interest from Real Madrid.

The 27-year-old - who has banged in eight goals in 13 games this season - added: “I’m only thinking about Chelsea now.

“The competition lasts seven or eight months, after that I’ll see what happens.

“The coach has the same football philosophy as I. He always thinks about the ball. How we as players think about football, that is also his way of thinking.

“If you see how Napoli play, it’s thanks to Maurizio Sarri, his style is now reflected in Chelsea, he also has players who fit into the system. So yes, we’re very happy, we play football well.”