Kevin Durant dismissed LeBron James' claims he was fouled by the Warriors forward in the final seconds of Monday's game. The NBA sided with James, announcing in Tuesday's last-two-minute report officials missed three late fouls by Durant and one by James in the Warriors' 99-92 win.

The NBA releases two-minute reports told hold officials accountable in games within five points under the two-minute mark of a game. While the transparency is a great idea, rulings are often criticized, and outcomes remain unchanged. Draymond Green asks, "So who does it help?"

"I think it's very pointless," Greentold reporters Wednesday. "It makes no sense. Like, LeBron can't go back and get the play over and get the two free throws. So who does it help?"

"Sometimes we do stuff in life, we just don't want to say we're going to go away with this because we started it," Green added. "Maybe the league don't want to go away with it because they started doing it. But I think they should just go away with it."

The National Basketball Referees Association agrees with Green, calling on the league last season to stop releasing its last-two-minute reports. Green argues calls and plays made in the first quarter are just as important as ones made late in games.

"In the NBA, or basketball in general, people think they got all the answers," Green said. "And so with people that think they got all the answers, they don't know how to dissect the game of basketball.

"For instance, there's this thought of like, 'You turn the ball over with four seconds to go, you lost y'all the game.' No, you didn't. That game was lost in the third quarter, it was lost in the second quarter. That turnover you had in the third quarter matters just as much as the turnover you had in the fourth quarter. But people don't view it that way because everybody just think it was that play. And it's not; it's a buildup.

"And so I said all of that to say: Why would you just judge the last two minutes of the game? What about the call that was missed in the first quarter? What about the call that was missed in the third quarter? That call could have started a whole run for them and changed the entire game.