Dana White still appears angry about the fiasco Jon Jones caused in July when he tested positive for a banned substance.

The UFC president said Jones' bout wouldn't be the main event when he returns from his year-long suspension after he was yanked from the headliner of UFC 200, causing the organization to scramble for another fighter to take on Daniel Cormier.

“If Jones fights, Jones is going to be a co-main event anyway. There’s already a co-main event on that card,” White said, , of UFC 213 on July 8.

It's highly possible Jones could return for UFC 213, where he could face Cormier — the current champion. Even though it would make sense to have the Jones-Cormier fight as the sole headline, White clearly doesn't trust Jones enough to not cause another incident before the scheduled fight.

Cormier also said he refuses to be part of a co-main event just to fight Jones, who has defeated Cormier once.

“I said that we do business, Jones and I, for all the hate when we’re older we’ll have made each other a lot of money. If [Dana White]’s not ready to put him in a main event, I can understand,” Cormier said. “Because we have all been burned by this young man.

“But if we are in a co-main event, it has to be to [Conor] McGregor or somebody like that because otherwise, who else would be in a main event above me and Jon Jones? We’re not going to co-main event to just anyone. It has to be the biggest star in the sport and that’s Conor McGregor.”

For now, White seems fine with not speaking to the troubled former champion.

“We didn’t talk,” White said. “We’ll probably talk closer to when it’s time for him to fight, which I don’t believe will be in July, anyway."