Nathan, who is on loan at Vitesse, did not receive a yellow card despite removing his jersey to unveil a t-shirt paying respect to his fallen countrymen against PEC Zwolle

Chelsea loanee Nathan escaped punishment for taking off his jersey during Vitesse's 3-1 win over PEC Zwolle, due to the referee respecting his Chapecoense tribute.
The Brazilian native, who is currently on loan at Eredivise outfit Vitesse, scored his side's third goal before unveiling a t-shirt with Chapecoense's club crest on it, paying respect to the 71 passengers who lost their lives as the club travelled to Colombia for the Copa Sudamericana final.
Referee Jochem Kamphuis explained his decision after the game, stating why he went against the rulebook which should have seen him produce a yellow card because Nathan removed his shirt.
"According to the rules I have to give him a yellow card, but I decided that I would not do that anyway," Kamphuis told Fox Sports .
"I think everyone understands that it's such a terrible event. It is special for the boy [Nathan], that he can score today. Could I really give him a yellow card?"

Kamphuis is not worried that he could face sanctions from the KNVB, football's ruling body in the Netherlands, but admits he does not know what the consequences may be.
"I do not know, I'm going to hear," the 30-year-old said. "Of course it interests me what they think about it, but I thought this was the best decision."
Nathan is now in his second season at Vitesse, having also spent last year on loan with the Dutch side. Signed from Atletico Paranaense in 2015, the 20-year-old has yet to play a game for the Blues, but has featured against Southampton in the Europa League.