Chelsea and Manchester United target Tiemoue Bakayoko has revealed he will not leave Monaco in the winter.
The 22-year-old midfielder has long been linked with a switch to the Premier League, with the aforementioned duo said to be seriously considering a move, after his impressive form for the French side.
"I won’t leave Monaco this winter, that’s a certainty," Bakayoko told Eurosport. "I don’t want to leave.
"I have had a good first six months, but the season is not over.
"Of course the Premier League makes you dream, but I have no reason to leave this winter.
Bakayoko's starring performances have helped Monaco open a three-point gap between themselves and current champions Paris Saint-Germain, though both trail current leaders Nice.
It is believed that Chelsea boss Antonio Conte travelled with technical director Michael Emenalo to France last month in order to analyse the midfielder, as well as his team-mate Djibril Sidibe.
Oscar's €60 million move to Chinese Super League side Shanghai SIPG has left the Blues with money to spare once the January transfer window opens, and Conte is keen to add to his midfield, with Cesc Fabregas potentially leaving the club.