The Serbian striker has also reportedly caught the eye of Barcelona and Real Madrid after his scoring feats for Eintracht Frankfurt

In-demand Eintracht Frankfurt striker Luka Jovic says he is "honoured" by the reported interest of a host of big clubs that have been linked with him.

The Serbian, on loan with the German club from Benfica, is leading the Bundesliga scoring charts with 14 goals.

Chelsea have reportedly made a £39m (€45m) bid to land the 21-year-old, while Real Madrid and Barcelona are said to be interested as well.

Editors' Picks
Fabinho, Salah and organising the chaos - Inside Liverpool's tactical evolution
Video Assisting Real? Ruthless Madrid make their own luck in the Champions League
A mess called Wanda! Is Icardi destined for summer transfer amid Inter captaincy chaos?
The Pogba Silencer: How Marquinhos's Man Utd excellence proved he's the No.6 PSG need
Frankfurt have an option to buy the rising star, who can also play on the wings, and are said to be keen to keep him in Germany.

But, despite the big-name attention, Jovic says he is focused on his current club.

"I'm honored, of course, for such big clubs to show an interest in me," he told Sportsbuzzer. "But right now I'm happy to be here in Frankfurt and I feel good here.

"At the moment I'm just concentrating on Eintracht Frankfurt, that's my top priority."

The young hitman is equally unflustered in front of goal.

He added: "I'm a striker, so my job is scoring. This is hard work, [but I get] great support and [there is] a very strong desire from me, which I try to fulfil.

Article continues below
"If I have a clear mind, then I know I can do my job. Overall, it's also important how the team works. Everyone can count on everyone.

"Patience comes automatically when the team harmonies and we play good football."

Jovic, who started his career at Red Star Belgrade, has three caps for his country and has also scored five goals in six Europa League games for Frankfurt this season.