LEBRON James and the Cleveland Cavaliers live to fight another day.

Despite a less than inspiring series performance, a 105-101 win over the Indiana Pacers in Game 7 will see the defending Eastern Conference champions move on to face the No.1 seed Toronto Raptors.

James was at his all-time best; dropping 45 points (16-25 FG), nine rebounds, seven assists, and four steals in his 43 minutes.

And the 33-year-old had help this time around, Tristan Thompson coming up big with a 15 point, 10 rebound performance, while Kevin Love had 14 and J.R. Smith contributed 11.

Victor Oladipo scored 30 and Darren Collison had 23 for the Pacers, who were still within four points in the final minute before a cutting James scored on a bullet pass from Kyle Korver with 30 seconds left.

Oladipo hit a 3 at the horn and was immediately embraced by James, who had never played a Game 7 in the first round and wasn’t about to let Indiana end his run toward an eighth straight Finals.

It was the first Game 7 in Quicken Loans Arena history, and Cleveland fans were on edge from the start.

“We started the game with guys who had been in big games before,” James said post-game.

“Me, Swish [Smith], Tristan, Kev, and Kyle Korver; that’s been in Game 7’s, that’s been in huge games before.

“We knew what we wanted to get out of each and everyone of us.

“I mean how do we split the game ball in half between Tristan and G. Hill?”

Hill had missed the previous three games with back spasms, but returned to the series in the third quarter of Game 7; putting up 11 points in his 19 minutes.

“G. Hill didn’t play the last three like you said, came in [during] the third quarter and gave us a huge lift; getting to the free throw line, making plays not only for himself but for others.

“And Tristan was magnificent protecting the rim, getting offensive rebounds and getting their bigs in foul trouble.”

James has carried a substandard Cleveland team through the series, but isn’t fazed by the responsibility.

“I told Ty Lue that I planned to play the whole game today, let’s get this win and then worry about the next round when we get there,” James explained.

“My guys stepped up. I wasn’t able to start the fourth quarter, I had a minor injury, and the All-Star Kevin Love produced for us and kept that lead going.”

James left late in the third quarter and went straight to the locker room to be treated for cramps before returning to close out the game.

The Cavs won’t have home court advantage when they face the Raptors, and James knows the challenge that lays ahead.

“They’re a great basketball team,” James admitted.

“Kudos to Dwane Casey; they’ve got like 10-12 guys that can come in and produce every single night.

“We know the head of the snake is DeRozan and Lowry, but those guys off the bench come in with the same attitude and confidence of the starters.

“We don’t have much time to prepare, so we’re going to go into Game 1 just trying to win and then go from there.”