ALI Brigginshaw is still on cloud nine after the Brisbane Broncos impressively claimed the inaugural NRLW premiership last Sunday with grand final glory over the Sydney Roosters.

The Broncos women won all four of their games, including their impressive 34-12 victory over the Chooks in the decider.

And on Friday, they were the pride of Brisbane with Lord Mayor Graham Quirk presenting the team with the key to the city.

At the presentation, skipper Brigginshaw confidently told NRL.comthat a dynasty is beckoning.

“We want to keep winning that premiership and I believe we can,” she said.

“There is nothing better than winning and to win all four games was huge.”

She said the Broncos were aiming to keep their core squad intact, which is littered with Jillaroos including this year’s Dally M Female Player of the Year Brittany Breayley.

“The majority of the girls will be here next year and there is so much more we can do. I can’t believe how far the girls have come in eight weeks. They are completely different people on and off the field,” she continued.

“It is made up of people that have played one year, 10 years, a couple of games... and it is made of such a different group of girls and cultures. We can add some new people and new young ones in particular, but right now we have a great feel and a great bond within this team that I don’t think others have.”

Brigginshaw couldn’t believe the reception the team received as they showed off the trophy, and said it would only help strengthen the girls’ desire to play on.

“It is huge for Brisbane for us to bring home that trophy and that is something we are sharing with the people today,” she said.

“I feel like it really is good for the girls to see how much Brisbane does care about us and how we have done the city proud.

“We have created history and just walking over the bridge to come here people were stopping us and congratulating us and saying positive things.”