Arda Turan's agent has reiterated his desire to find a new team for the Turkey international in January, confirming talks with "several clubs."

Turan has been out of favour since Ernesto Valverde took over as Barcelona manager this past summer, failing to make any appearances this season.

The 30-year-old, who has scored 15 goals in 55 matches since joining Barca from Atletico Madrid in 2015, seems destined for a January exit, with his agent, Ahmet Bulut, frustrated that his client has been relegated to the bench under Valverde.

"We're troubled with Arda's situation," Bulut told TRT Spor. "He didn't even get to play 10 minutes.

"We respect Ernesto Valverde, but I can't understand how can he assess a player whom he doesn't put on the field.

"I'm having talks with several clubs regarding Arda, but I can't name any of them. I'm trying to wrap this up by January, but if we can't reach an agreement with any of the teams, he'll stay at Barca.

"Arda scored 13 goals when Neymar was away injured. He plays hard when he gets a chance."Turan has been linked to Arsenal in a potential swap deal involving Mesut Ozil, with the Barca man fuelling those rumours when he was spotted with Bulut in London last week