A BATTLE of the superbats looms in what could be a preview of the Women’s World T20 final when Australia take on India in Georgetown, Guyana early Sunday morning (AEDT).

Australian dynamo Alyssa Healy is leading all comers in runs scored, but India’s T20 captain Harmanpreet Kaur has hit the only century of the tournament, setting up a big-hitting final Group B game between the unbeaten sides.

While Australia and India have both qualified for the semi finals, Group A powerhouses England and the West Indies will both play in St Lucia this morning (7am and 11am AEDT) and victories against South Africa and Sri Lanka respectively will book them a trip to the finals island, Antigua.

The Windies batters have been disappointing and the team has not passed 107 in either of their games. Their bowlers have been supreme, however, with captain Stafanie Taylor taking 4-12 against South Africa in their second pool game.

It’s been harder to get a line on England as their first game was washed out and the second won on the Duckworth-Lewis system against minnows Bangladesh.

Australia is on top of Group B because of its superior net run rate of 2.946 compared to India’s 1.634.

Australian all rounder Delissa Kimmince said it was crucial the team finished the group stage of the competition on a high.

“I always think it’s important to finish on top, but I think regardless now, every game for us we’ve got to play like a final,” Kimmince said.

"If you want to win that end game, you’ve got play the semi finals like it is your last game.

“We’ve tried to use the motto throughout this series I guess as ‘tomorrow’s overrated’- so trying to just focus on what we have to do today and not get too far ahead of ourselves.”