Henry Onyekuru is delighted after returning to training following a three-month layoff.

The 20-year-old got injured three days before Christmas while playing for Anderlecht against his former club Eupen after colliding with goalkeeper Hendrik Van Crombrugge.

However, the youngster flew to his parent club, Everton for rehabilitation and the forward took to the social media to show his excitement on his return to the pitch.

“I am so grateful to be able to be back running and back with the ball at my feet,” Onyekuru tweeted.
“It’s been a journey, thank you all for your prayers and support! The Lord is truely my strength.”

I am so grateful to be able to be back running and back with the ball at my feet. Its been a journey, Thank you all for your prayers and support! The Lord is truely my strength! 🙏🏾 pic.twitter.com/TrV1EWAL59
— Henry Onyekuru (@henryconyekuru) March 21, 2018
Onyekuru joined Everton in the summer on the back of his impressive display in the 2016/17 season for Eupen where he netted 25 goals across all competitions but was immediately loaned to Anderlecht after failing to secure a work permit in England